DEAD Halloween Sweatshirt
This slouchy sweatshirt is perfect for cooler temps. The essential long sleeve tee gets a fresh update with our soft poly-viscose blend, wide neckline that can be worn on or off the shoulder.
- 6.5 oz., 60/40 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 30 singles
- Triblends are 8.2 oz., 50/37.5/12.5 polyester/combed and ringspun cotton/rayon triblend sponge fleece, 30 singles
- Marbles are 85/15 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Acid Wash is 7.3 oz., 52/48 combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 30 singles
- Side seams, relaxed fit
- 1x1 rib wide neckline.
- Wide ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Due to the unique Acid Wash process color will vary from garment to garmen
Are you a Social Media Influencer? Do you love trying out new products? You may be a great fit for promoting the Live Style Travel Brand!
I am also social media influencer and I love to partner with other bloggers so if you are interested in partnering with us please read the following:
- 20k+ followers on Instagram
- Blog niche must be STYLE and/or TRAVEL
- Must take quality photos & post on blog and Instagram
- Allow LST to use your photos on our Website
If you do not meet the 20k follower requirement .... don't be discouraged. I know how hard it can be trying to grow your following so if you still think I should work with you....shoot me a message and SELL YOURSELF! Convince me that you are the SHIZZZZZZ and that I should work with you!
If you are a RewardStyle influencer....awesome....so am I! Please reach out. Currently you can't link to our products on our main site however our amazon shop will be open soon and you can link to us from there!
Live Style Travel Co. was curated and designed by Atlanta Style & Travel Blogger Erica Valentin. Erica is also a self-taught graphic designer and loves designing products for fellow fashion & ravel lovers like herself! If you would like to see Erica's daily outfits you can follow her in the LiketoKnow.It app or you can also visit the Live Style Travel Blog
Share this Product
More from this collection
Luna De Leo was curated and designed by Atlanta Style & Travel Blogger Erica Valentin. Erica is also a self-taught graphic designer and
loves designing products for fellow fashion & travel lovers like herself! If you would like to see Erica's daily outfits you can follow her in the
LiketoKnow.It app or you can also visit her personal style blog Live Style Travel